Application to Coach
Coaches wishing to submit their name for consideration can do so below. A few items to remember:
- YOUTH CHALLENGE AND OPEN: coaches wishing to coach these teams must have their Competitve Coaching Certification (new Level 2) a minimum of 30 days prior to the provincial round.
- POA CLASSIC: coaches wishing to coach these teams must have their Community Sport Coach Certification (new Level 1) a minimum of 30 days prior to the provincial round.
- Coaches are expected to abide by the Coach's Guidelines and Code of Conduct as outlined in the application package.
Accepted until first ball is thrown
See package for details
Select the tournament you wish to register for! Note that thed High/Low Doubles are entered and qualified for the zone round in league. Contact your league executive for information. Click here to see all tournament dates and times.
All zone qualifying rounds are done for this season! Check back next year for tournament registration forms. They will be uploaded as they become available.
ITEMS TO NOTE
- Paper copies will be available at all bowling centres.
- Online registration will be available until midnight on the deadline date.
- Registration forms can be downloaded until midnight on the deadline date.
- Late entries will only be accepted to fill the lane draw.
- For all tournament dates and times, check out our Schedule of Events
Payments can be made through our online payment page, with the application form, or on the day of the tournament.
The following payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Cheque, or Money Order, or Interac e-Transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.